$110 per 50 minutes
I offer a 20 minute free consult via phone or in office.
- blue cross blue shield and all affiliates (FEP/Anthem)
- more to come…
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is
possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so,
what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Some insurance is accepted and a sliding scale is available.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours
beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to
hearing from you!